Q & A
Pricing, Policies, and Disclaimer
purchases of software will include a USB key. Users with old code version will get a USB key when they pay the upgrade cost.
Four popular programs for all shoring designs you need.
- Shoring Suite V.8 with USB key - $1650
- Upgrade from V7 - $480
- Upgrade from V6 - $680
- Upgrade from V5 and under - $800
Pile analysis for compression, uplift, lateral capacities, and settlement.
- Allpile V.7 with USB key - $950
- Upgrade from V6 - $250
- Upgrade from V5 - $350
- Upgrade from V3 and V4 - $450
- Upgrade from V2 - $550
Earthquake induced liquefaction and settlement analysis.
- Liquefy Pro V.5 with USB key - $900
- Upgrade from V4 - $200
- Upgrade from V3 - $300
- Upgrade from V2 - $450
Boring and test pits log drafting.
- SuperLog V.4 with USB key - $600
- Upgrade from V2 or V3 - $200
- Site License (3 USB keys) - $1300
Earthquake response spectra
plotting. USB key -- N/A
- Windows MS Excel Version
- Regular Shipping & Handling
- Express Ship, or Regular Ship + Download
- Shipping & Handling
Full Return, Payment, and Shipping Policies
- USB keys contain one copy (license) of software
- 2nd copy (license) is 80% of full price if you purchase them at the
same time. If you buy a 2nd copy at a different time, you need to pay
the full price.
- If the USB key is damaged, the user needs to send the damaged key back
for a replacement key. Key replacement is free within 6 months of purchase.
After 6 months, there is a $50 surcharge.
- If the USB key is lost, Civiltech Software will not be held responsible.
If the user has business insurance, the insurance may cover the loss of
- Return Policy: The USB key and software need to be returned to our office
within 15 days from the purchasing date. The Shipping and Handling cost
are not refundable. If you purchasing with a credit card, there is a 5%
- Technical Support: Free technical support via email.
- Software Upgrade: One year free upgrade
- We reserve the rights to change or modify our software and manuals without
- International Buyers are responsible for any duty taxes and fees for
shipping to their location.
Please read SOFTWARE DISCLAIMER before you buy: (in PDF file)
All the information, including technical and engineering data, processes, and results, presented in CivilTech software has been prepared according to recognized contracting and/or engineering principles, and is for general information only. If anyone uses CivilTech software for any specific application without an independent competent professional examination and verification of its accuracy, suitability, and applicability by a licensed professional engineer, he/she does so at his/her own risk and assumes any and all liability resulting from such use. No warranty is offered as to the accuracy of results from CivilTech software.
The software products should not be used for design unless caution is taken in interpreting the results and independent checking the results. Users are assumed to be knowledgeable in the information of the output reports. Users are assumed to recognize that the input data can have a significant effect on the solution and must be selected carefully. Users should have a thorough understanding of the relevant theoretical criteria.
In no event shall CivilTech be held liable for any damages including lost profits, lost savings, or other incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of or inability to use the information contained within. Information in this document is subject to change without notice and does not represent a commitment on the part of CivilTech.
CivilTech software is furnished under a license agreement, and the softwrae may be used only in accordance with the terms of the agreement. The software or user guide shall not be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written consent from CivilTech.